Thursday, September 10, 2009

Exciting things going on!

Randy is home!!! He has been home for about a week now and we couldn't be happier! It is definitely an adjustment for both of us to go from being alone and doing things our way to making it work together again after a whole year, but we are figuring it out. I have spent a lot of time and effort in the last couple of weeks trying to make our house a home and am pretty satisfied with the result. It was so much fun to do the nursery for Mason and everything looks great! I do miss our family and friends already, but if this is where we have to be to be together then so be it for now. We have the rest of our lives to live in Georgia. I am taking on a new attitude about this Alaska thing.... attempting to embrace it because there's nothing I can do to change it. lol.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a great attitude to have - I am very proud of you and even though I miss ya'll so much, I am very happy that your family is back together!

    I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete