Monday, January 18, 2010

Let 2010 Begin...











Hello All! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! We did, even though we could not be at home. Mason had a great first christmas and got lots of presents from Santa (he's a close personal friend of ours.) We had a small New Year's gathering with a couple friends and had a good time. Mason woke up at 11:55pm crying so I rung in 2010 with the cutest baby in the world screaming in my face. Haha. That's ok, I'm just glad we could all be together this New Year. Work is going well for me, I really enjoy my job and am glad to have gotten it back! Our little baby is sick this week. He has RSV, but we are closely watching him and giving him his medicine around the clock so he should be just fine. I hate when he is sick, makes me feel like such a bad momma. Randy reassures me that I am not though, so that makes me feel a little better. We are starting to get excited about big things to come... Grandmommy and Gdad and Great Gran and Grandad coming up to visit in April for Mason's birthday! We are making plans to go on a glacier cruise and to see a little more of Alaska so that will be so much fun! We will be putting the house up for sale in May just to make sure it gets sold before we move. We don't want to be stuck in Alaska with this house and no jobs after Randy gets out... that would be a mess! So wish us luck with that one. Grandma Jo and Pop pop and Randy's brother Jacob will be coming to visit at the end of May, and then hopefully Grandaddy and Grandmama Kay will be coming up soon after that. We love when people come to see us and we don't have to travel down to GA every 6 months. Mason has more grandparents than any child I know! Ok that is all for now and I will put up some pictures of Christmas '09 for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment